Support the Center
Rent the Center
Frequently Asked Questions
From the Director
|Rent the Center
space is perfect for family reunions, parties, showers, and
receptions; community classes; club meetings; and the services of
faith-based organizations - just to name a few examples.
The Center is available to the community to rent for special events or on-going activities. Here's what we offer:
• Large main area – 125 people maximum.
• 20 x 24 feet of room space
• Licensed kitchen with an oven, freezer, refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave.• Baby grand piano in main hall. (Piano cannot be moved.)
• Tables (20 6-ft. tables, six 4-ft. tables, ten card tables) and chairs (130).
• Located in Recreation Park and adjacent to Rutherford Pool.
Please note: The Center is a non-smoking facility.
• $50 per hour, two-hour minimum
• Deposit required.
• All events must end by 11:00 p.m.
• Clean-up must be completed by midnight.
• Alcohol is allowed for private functions only.
• City ordinances apply.
Rental Application Form and Regulations
Rental Clean-up Form
for graduation parties, baby/bridal showers, community classes, club
meetings, faith-based congregations, family reunions, children’s