Donate and Support
The Ypsilanti Senior Center has adapted its offerings to help meet its mission while still keeping seniors safe during the pandemic. However, we need your support! You can make a huge difference in the life of a senior in this community by supporting the Center in one of the following ways:
- Make a gift to the Center on a recurring or one-time basis. Donate via GoFundMe Charity via credit card or debit card!
You may also send a check to:
Ypsilanti Senior Center
1015 North Congress
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- Link the Ypsilanti Senior Center to your shopping cards or accounts!
- For Kroger Community Rewards, log into your account on www.kroger.com, go to My Account and select Community Rewards, and click Change Organization. Search for Ypsilanti Senior Center and select Enroll.
- For Amazon Smile, log into your account on smile.amazon.com and click Change Charity in the upper right side of the main page. Search for Ypsilanti Senior Center and hit Select.
- Donate time and expertise by volunteering. Specifically, we are seeking applications for new directors to join our Board, and we are seeking Volunteers to help with fundraising activities. Please click these links for more information, or contact the Center for more details.
- Leave a legacy by including the Center in your estate plan